We Believe Cross Stitch Pattern
This is for PDF digital downloads only. Nothing will be mailed. PDF Page Size = US Letter 8.5” x 11”, approx. UK Size A4
The We Believe Cross Stitch Pattern is made up of a collection of core human values in a gorgeous rainbow of colors, and was inspired by you, the powerful agents of change, and by your peaceful protest signs over these past four+ years. Let’s bring in a new wave of optimism and positivity!
This was originally a 10-part, mystery cross stitch-a-long project where stitchers from all over come together and stitch one piece of this colorful pattern every 2 weeks for 20 weeks. All parts of the stitchalong have been released and you get the completed pattern.
You have your choice between a back stitch border and a cross stitch border. You get both patterns.
14ct: 14.6" x 19.3" or 37.0cm x 49.0cm
16ct: 12.8" x 16.9" or 32.4cm x 42.9cm
18ct: 11.3" x 15.0" or 28.8cm x 38.1cm
202w x 270h Stitches The pattern is portrait in orientation. Full cross stitches and back stitch.
CLICK HERE for a calculator to help you with your fabric size. I recommend stitching in 18 count - it's a big one!
- Colors: 20
- 202w x 270h stitches
- Stitch Count: 15,230
- Size on
- 14ct: 14.6″ x 19.3″ or 37.0cm x 49.0cm
- 16ct: 12.8″ x 16.9″ or 32.4cm x 42.9cm
- 18ct: 11.3″ x 15.0″ or 28.8cm x 38.1cm
- Stitches Used: Cross Stitch and Back Stitch
You Get PDF Patterns Containing: (Page Size = US Letter 8.5” x 11”, UK Size A4)
- Your choice of back stitch or cross stitch border
- Large print multi-page charts to go easy on the eyes
- Single page charts for digital devices
- Black and White symbols charts
- Symbols on color charts
- Photo of completed project
- Page Maps for multi-page patterns
- Floss Color Key
- Skein length estimates for each color
- Thread Sorter
- Links to free tutorials